Our people make the difference. We believe in our volunteers and give them daily opportunities to grow as professionals and make their mark on the organization. Each person brings unique skills to his or her role.
We’re looking for people with a wide range of work experiences and skills, as well as those pursuing a career in sports media production. We welcome people from diverse backgrounds (Men & Women) who want to work hard and who take pride in what they do.
As a volunteer, you’ll have a rewarding and enriching work environment. You will be encouraged to innovate. Your coworkers will respect and value your opinions. Each day, you will have the opportunity to make an impact on Ozsports Online Network. At Ozsports Online Network, you’ll have more than just a volunteer position with benefits-you will have a long and rewarding time with Ozsports Online Network.
- The job involves working in tandem with our clients and on in house productions to create and deliver final sports video programs
- Direct both live & scripted video projects, both as part of a crew and as an individual and editing and finishing the final program in a supervised & unsupervised environment
- General responsibilities in between productions include upkeep of studio, the organization of equipment, and backup and archiving of projects and related files
- Experience with the basic video effects and audio plug-ins
- Significant experience with editing and sound design
- Experience directing both professional talents as well as non-professional on-screen talent with limited-to-no acting experience
- Experience with script editing and breakdown
- Broad understanding of lights techniques including basic 3-point lighting concepts, electrical limitations, colour balancing, and shooting outdoors
- Ability to determine how long it will take a project to be shot and edited to aide department head in creating budgets/quotes
- Experience with various cameras and manual lenses
- Experience with both Mac and PC operating systems
- Strong sense if Workplace Safety, heavy lifting
- Ability to be flexible with plans in high-pressure situations, often with tight deadlines and several clients
- Strong communication and teamwork capabilities and effectively dealing with an array of personality types at the client site and related companies.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record required
- The volunteers will be open to this and will also be able to lift/push/pull up to 50lbs.