The Centre Bounce South Australian Footy Show are looking for a fun and engaging personality to help bring excitement and energy to their weekly online South Australian Footy Show. This person will become one of the “faces” of the Centre Bounce Show, helping to create an atmosphere that continuously makes fans want to come back for more episodes of Centre Bounce.
- Arrive two ½ hour prior to commencement of recording of every episode.
- Help develop the running order and the script for the show.
- Execute the role of the host during the recording of each episode.
- Attend select community events to help further grow the brand of Centre Bounce South Australian Footy Show.
- Potentially conduct pre-game interviews with players and/or coaches during the week in the lead up to the next games.
- It is the responsibility of a Centre Bounce show host to invite guests to the show and conduct debates and discussions with them. These discussions must be related to Aussie Rules.
- Another major job responsibility of a Centre Bounce show host is to help guests feel comfortable and ensure that they get enough opportunities to put their point forth.
- He/she is responsible for preparing talk show material beforehand by conducting research, collecting data and being updated about the latest Aussie Rules news and happenings around the South Australian Aussie Rules Leagues.
- A Centre Bounce host may also be required to travel to different places to host the show and is responsible for making sure that the show is telecasted, presented and conducted properly.
- It is the job responsibility of a Centre Bounce host to find and execute good and interesting Aussie Rules content which is suitable for all age groups and is related and associated with Aussie Rules itself.
- Another responsibility of a Centre Bounce host is to make presentations, prepare documents etc.
- A sports Centre Bounce host is also responsible for communicating with other executives of the Centre Bounce and collaborating with them for a smooth show.
- Experience performing in front of a video camera.
- Engaging and friendly personality to meet with guests at all levels of the game.
- Ability to take direction and also lead when necessary.
- A quick decision maker.
- Very good knowledge of the game of Aussie Rules.
- Degree in sports media, performing arts, or other related subject preferred, but not necessary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.